The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Get an effective overview of pediatrics with help from concise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images.
- Take advantage of a wealth of images that capture the clinical manifestations and findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.
- Efficiently review essential, concise pediatric content with this popular extension of the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics (ISBN: 978-1-4377-0755-7).
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for your pediatric clerkship or rotation with coverage that follows the COMSEP curriculum guidelines.
- Easily visualize complex aspects with a full-color layout and images, as well as numerous tables throughout the text.
- Access the full contents, now integrated with select decision-making algorithms from Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies by Pomeranz et al. (ISBN: 978-0-323-29854-4), online at Student Consult.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 6e
- Essentials of General Surgery
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses
- Geriatrics at Your Fingertips 2017
- Behavioral Medicine A Guide for Clinical Practice 4/E
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Essential Clinical Procedures: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
- Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies, 2e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.