Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on all the latest and emerging GI and abdominal imaging technologies. Drs. Richard M. Gore and Marc S. Levine lead a team of world-renowned experts to provide unparalleled comprehensive coverage of all major abdominal disorders as well as the complete scope of abdominal imaging modalities, including the latest in MDCT, MRI, diffusion weighted and perfusion imaging, ultrasound, PET/CT, PET/MR, plain radiographs, MRCP, angiography, and barium studies. In print, online, or on mobile devices, this edition is the perfect "go-to" reference for today’s radiologist.
- Characterize abdominal masses and adenopathy with the aid of diffusion-weighted MR imaging.
- See how gastrointestinal conditions present with more than 2,500 multi-modality, high-quality digital images that mirror the findings you're likely to encounter in practice.
- Make optimal use of the latest abdominal and gastrointestinal imaging techniques with new chapters on diffusion weighted MRI, perfusion MDCT and MRI, CT colonography, CT enterography and MR enterography―sophisticated cross-sectional imaging techniques that have dramatically improved the utility of CT and MR for detecting a host of pathologic conditions in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Expert guidance is right at your fingertips. Now optimized for use on mobile devices, this edition is perfect as an on-the-go resource for all abdominal imaging needs.
- Effectively apply MR and CT perfusion, diffusion weighted imaging, PET/CT and PET/MR in evaluating tumor response to therapy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set
- Diagnostic Imaging: Spine
- Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound, 2-Volume Set
- Acing the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource
- CT and MRI of the Whole Body, 2-Volume Set
- Osborn's Brain
- Head and Neck Imaging - 2 Volume Set: Expert Consult- Online and Print
- High-Resolution CT of the Lung
- Fundamentals of Body CT (Fundamentals of Radiology)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 2-Volume Set" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.