2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical Specialties Category! Now in its 6th edition, Cummings Otolaryngology remains the world's most detailed and trusted source for superb guidance on all facets of head and neck surgery. Completely updated with the latest minimally invasive procedures, new clinical photographs, line drawings, and new surgical videos, this latest edition equips you to implement all the newest discoveries, techniques, and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes. Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field!
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by hundreds of leading luminaries in the field.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a heavily illustrated, full-color format which includes approximately 3,200 images and over 40 high quality procedural videos.
- Get truly diverse perspectives and worldwide best practices from a multi-disciplinary team of contributors and editors comprised of the world’s leading experts.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information. All chapters have been meticulously updated; several extensively revised with new images, references, and content.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on minimally-invasive surgical approaches to the entire skull base, vestibular implants and vestibular management involving intratympanic and physical therapy-based approaches, radiosurgical treatment of posterior fossa and skull base neoplasms, and intraoperative monitoring of cranial nerve and CNS function.
- Apply the latest treatment options in pediatric care with new chapters on pediatric sleep disorders, pediatric infectious disease, and evaluation and management of the infant airway.
- Find what you need faster through a streamlined format, reorganized chapters, and a color design that expedites reference.
- Manage many of the most common disorders with treatment options derived from their genetic basis.
- Assess real-world effectiveness and costs associated with emergent technologies and surgical approaches introduced to OHNS over the past 10 years.
- Incorporate recent findings about endoscopic, microscopic, laser, surgically-implantable, radiosurgical, neurophysiological monitoring, MR- and CT-imaging, and other timely topics that now define contemporary operative OHNS.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you'll have access the full text, video clips, and more online, and as an eBook - at no additional cost!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- KJ Lee's Essential Otolaryngology, 11th edition (Internal Medicine)
- Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide
- Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 3e
- Cummings Review of Otolaryngology, 1e
- Bailey's Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology (2 volume set) (Head & Neck Surgery- Otolaryngology)
- Operative Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery: Expert Consult: Online, Print and Video, 2-Volume Set, 2e
- ENT Board Prep: High Yield Review for the Otolaryngology In-service and Board Exams
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide, Fifth Edition
- Otologic Surgery, 4e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 6e (OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)) - 3-Volume Set" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.