2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical specialties category!
Get the quick answers you need on every aspect of clinical ophthalmology and apply them in your day-to-day practice. The latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face.
"In summary, the role of clinical electrophysiology of vision in clinical practice is better documented in Yanoff and Duker’s Ophthalmology, 4th Edition than in the introductory textbooks of earlier generations." Reviewed by: S. E. Brodie, Department of Ophthalmology, Icahn School of Medicine, July 2014
- Focus on the clinically actionable information you need thanks to a more streamlined format.
- Make optimal use of the newest drug therapies, including Anti-VEGF treatment for wet ARMD and bevacizumab treatment for complications of diabetes.
- Get authoritative guidance on the newest treatment options for cornea disorders, including evolving ocular surface reconstruction techniques and new cornea procedures such as DSEK.
- Take it with you anywhere. Access the full text, video clips, and more online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including new drug therapies for retinal disorders; today’s expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal, cataract and refractive surgical approaches; and new developments in molecular biology and genetics, ocular surface disease, glaucoma testing, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, ocular tumors, and much more.
- Visualize how to proceed by viewing more than 2200 illustrations (1,900 in full color) depicting the complete range of clinical disorders, imaging methods, and surgical techniques.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching 40 brand-new videos demonstrating key techniques in cornea, cataract, refractive, retina and glaucoma surgery.
- Spend less time searching thanks to a user-friendly visual format designed for quick, "easy-in easy-out" reference and an instant understanding on any topic.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Manual of Contact Lenses
- Clinical Management of Binocular Vision: Heterophoric, Accommodative, and Eye Movement Disorders
- The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- Handbook of Pediatric Strabismus and Amblyopia
- Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 8e
- Public Health: What It Is and How It Works
- Second Edition Ophthalmology Clinical Vignettes Oral Board Study Guide
- Review of Ophthalmology, 3e
- Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 1e
- The Retinal Atlas, 2e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ophthalmology: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 4e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.