Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology delivers authoritative, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of head and neck problems. This comprehensive resource features extensive, high-quality images depicting the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology. With a consistent, practical organization and succinct, bulleted format, the Atlas continues to be the resource general pathologists and specialists count on for reliable, easy-to-find answers.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Glean all essential, current, need-to-know information with sweeping revisions that include additional images shown in the frozen section, more content on odontogenic lesions and neoplasms, and inclusion of newly described entities such as igG-associated salivary gland diseases, mammary analog secretory carcinoma, and more.
- Review expanded coverage of critical areas with additional chapters on oral cavity and oropharynx, nasopharynx, and neck.
- Apply the most current staging of cancers from College of American Pathologists (TNM) and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC).
- Interpret the findings you're likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images now available online for review or download.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you'll have access to the full text, online, and as an eBook - at no additional cost!
- Elsevier Science
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
- Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 3e (Odze, Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 6e
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- The Bethesda System for Reporting Cervical Cytology: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology, 3e (ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.