Botulinum Toxin, a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, helps you keep up with the growing demand for non-invasive procedures and provide the optimum results your patients expect. Evidence-based, procedural how-to's and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade equip you to successfully incorporate the very latest botulinum injection techniques into your busy practice!
- Offer your patients the best care and avoid pitfalls. Evidence-based findings and practical tips equip you with the knowledge you need to recommend and discuss the most effective treatment options with your patients.
- Know how to vary your technique for patients with darker skin types, and learn alternate approaches used internationally.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations, photographs, and procedural videos depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- Take advantage of a dynamic and up-to-date focus on the latest botulinum injection techniques with 25 new chapters and the unmatched guidance of expert contributors - many new to this edition.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge techniques and topics through new coverage of treatment of masseter hypertrophy with botulinum toxin; darker skin and fillers; therapeutic uses of the botulinum toxins; and comparisons of botulinum toxins and their future in dermatology.
- See how non-invasive cosmetic procedures apply to real-life situations with new case studies and pearls throughout.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Soft Tissue Augmentation: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
- Lasers and Lights: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
- Cosmetic Injection Techniques: A Text and Video Guide to Neurotoxins and Fillers
- A Practical Guide to Botulinum Toxin Procedures (Cosmetic Procedures for Primary Care)
- A Practical Guide to Dermal Filler Procedures
- Injectable Fillers in Aesthetic Medicine
- A Practical Guide to Laser Procedures
- A Practical Guide to Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion & Topical Products (Practical Guide To... (Lippincott))
- Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Chemical Peels, 2e
- Illustrated Guide to Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin Injections: Dosage, Localization, Uses (Aesthetic Methods for Skin Rejuvenation)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 3e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.