Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. Further your understanding with access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries on the Student Consult site, including pathology case studies and videos and self-assessment questions.
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease with Access Code
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4e (Robbins Pathology)
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 9e (Cecil Medicine)
- Medical Genetics, 5e
- Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy
- Perspectives on Nursing Theory
- Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 5e
- Physiology, 6e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.