An excellent companion to Rodak's Hematology: Clinical Principles & Applications, this atlas is ideal for helping you accurately identify cells at the microscope. It offers complete coverage of the basics of hematologic morphology, including examination of the peripheral blood smear, basic maturation of the blood cell lines, and discussions of a variety of clinical disorders. Over 400 photomicrographs, schematic diagrams, and electron micrographs visually clarify hematology from normal cell maturation to the development of various pathologies.
- Normal Newborn Peripheral Blood Morphology chapter covers the unique normal cells found in neonatal blood.
- A variety of high-quality schematic diagrams, photomicrographs, and electron micrographs visually reinforce your understanding of hematologic cellular morphology.
- Spiral binding and compact size make this book easy to use in a laboratory setting.
- Coverage of common cytochemical stains, along with a summary chart for interpretation, aids in classifying malignant and benign leukoproliferative disorders.
- Morphologic abnormalities are presented in chapters on erythrocytes and leukocytes, along with a schematic description of each cell, to provide correlations to various disease states.
- Body Fluids chapter covers the other fluids found in the body besides blood, using images from cytocentrifuged specimens.
Updated information on the subtypes of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) helps you recognize variant forms of CLL you may encounter in the lab.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Clinical Laboratory Hematology (3rd Edition) (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science Series)
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology
- Clinical Hematology and Fundamentals of Hemostasis
- Basic & Applied Concepts of Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices
- Heme Notes: A Pocket Atlas of Cell Morphology
- Rodak's Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications
*If this is not the "Clinical Hematology Atlas" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 27, 2022 17:28 +08.