Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health is the only textbook that combines the disciplines of medical epidemiology, biostatistics, preventive medicine, and public health in one convenient resource. Written by renowned epidemiologists and public health experts, this text presents the information you need with a clinical focus, using real-life medical examples throughout. With review questions in each chapter to maximize knowledge retention and target key areas of review, it serves as an outstanding resource for USMLE prep - and is recommended by the American Board of Preventive Medicine as a top review source for its core specialty examination!
- Grasp and retain vital information easily thanks to quick-reference boxes that showcase key concepts and calculations; succinct text; and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Deepen your understanding of complex epidemiology and biostatistics concepts through clinically focused, real-life examples.
- Gauge your mastery of public health concepts and build confidence with case-based questions - now accessed online for a more interactive experience - that provide effective chapter review and help you target key areas for further study.
- Keep up with the very latest in public health and preventive health - areas that have shown great growth in recent years. New coverage includes the epidemiology of mental health disorders, disaster planning, health care reform, and the 'One Health' concept that highlights the indelible links among the health of people, other species, and the planet itself.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult, plus additional tables and images, supplemental information on the One Health Initiative, the latest childhood immunization schedules, chapter highlights in PowerPoint, 300 multiple-choice chapter review questions and answers, a 177-question comprehensive review exam, and more!
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Common Laboratory Tests Used by TCM Practitioners: When to Refer Patients for Lab Tests and How to Read and Interpret the Results
- Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach
- Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease (Robbins Pathology)
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th Edition
- Thompson & Thompson Genetics in Medicine (Thompson and Thompson Genetics in Medicine)
- Calculating Drug Dosages: An Interactive Approach to Learning Nursing Math, Third Edition
- Guide to Clinical Documentation
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, Public Health)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.