2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Radiology category!
Image-Guided Interventions, a title in the Expert Radiology Series, brings you in-depth and advanced guidance on all of today’s imaging and procedural techniques. Whether you are a seasoned interventionalist or trainee, this single-volume medical reference book offers the up-to-the-minute therapeutic methods necessary to help you formulate the best treatment strategies for your patients. The combined knowledge of radiology experts from around the globe provides a broad range of treatment options and perspectives, equipping you to avoid complications and put today's best approaches to work in your practice.
"... the authors and editors have succeeded in providing a book that is both useful, instructive and practical" Reviewed by RAD Magazine, March 2015
- Formulate the best treatment plans for your patients with step-by-step instructions on important therapeutic radiology techniques, as well as discussions on equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and protocols.
- Make effective clinical decisions with the help of detailed protocols, classic signs, algorithms, and SIR guidelines.
- Make optimal use of the latest interventional radiology techniques with new chapters covering ablation involving microwave and irreversible electroporation; aortic endografts with fenestrated grafts and branch fenestrations; thoracic endografting (TEVAR); catheter-based cancer therapies involving drug-eluting beads; sacroiliac joint injections; bipedal lymphangiography; pediatric gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy; and peripartum hemorrhage.
- Know what to look for and how to proceed with the aid of over 2,650 state-of-the-art images demonstrating interventional procedures, in addition to full-color illustrations emphasizing key anatomical structures and landmarks.
- Quickly reference the information you need through a functional organization highlighting indications and contraindications for interventional procedures, as well as tables listing the materials and instruments required for each.
- Access the fully searchable contents, online-only material, and all of the images online at Expert Consult.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Embolization Therapy: Principles and Clinical Applications
- IR Playbook: A Comprehensive Introduction to Interventional Radiology
- Abrams' Angiography: Interventional Radiology
- Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Atlas of Vascular Anatomy: An Angiographic Approach
- Diagnostic Imaging: Interventional Procedures
- Pocketbook of Clinical IR: A Concise Guide to Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Radiology: A Survival Guide
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review
*If this is not the "Image-Guided Interventions: Expert Radiology Series (Expert Consult - Online and Print)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 01:16 +08.