Master the pediatric orthopaedic techniques preferred by today’s expert surgeons! This 2nd Edition remains your go-to resource for the most advanced and effective surgical techniques for treating fractures, congenital conditions, and other orthopaedic problems in children and adolescents. More than 1,000 high-quality photographs and drawings guide you step by step through each procedure, and personal pearls from master surgeons provide operative tips that foster optimal care and outcomes. Twelve new chapters bring you completely up to date with what’s new in the field.Key Features
- New chapters cover pediatric sports injuries; medial femoral patella ligament reconstruction and tibial spine; surgical hip dislocation for SCFE, hip arthroscopy, and periacetabular osteotomy; and pediatric trauma procedures including medial epicondyle fractures, proximal humerus CRPP, distal radius fractures, closed reduction and casting of forearm fractures.
- Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to pediatric orthopaedic surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all major joints: shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, hip, knee, foot and ankle, and spine, as well as trauma and cerebral palsy.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Over two hours of procedural videos enhance the learning experience
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Illustrated Tips and Tricks for Intraoperative Imaging in Fracture Surgery
- Operative Techniques in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Tachdjian's Procedures in Pediatric Orthopaedics: From the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Principles and Management of Pediatric Foot and Ankle Deformities and Malformations
- Staying Out of Trouble in Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics: From the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 3- Volume Set (2 Volumes in ... Volume Online Only) (Pediatric Orthopedics)
- Rang's Children's Fractures
- Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery
- DeLee, Drez and Miller's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: 2-Volume Set
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures
*If this is not the "Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Pediatrics" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 5, 2022 16:23 +08.