This companion Study Guide for Essentials of Maternity, Newborn, and Women’s Health Nursing reinforces key concepts covered in the textbook and includes a variety of question types and exercises that make it easy to remember essential information and build critical-thinking skills.
Each chapter is broken down into three sections:
• Section I: Assessing Your Understanding presents a variety of labeling, sequencing, matching, short-answer, true and false, and fill-in-the-blank questions to test comprehension of key concepts.
• Section II: Applying Your Knowledge consists of case studies and exercises to enhance critical-thinking skills.
• Section III: Practicing for NCLEX helps students prepare for the exam with a variety of NCLEX-style review questions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- Lippincott CoursePoint+ for Ricci, Kyle & Carman: Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- Study Guide for Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- OB/GYN Peds Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide
- Pediatric Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 2nd Edition (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application
- Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Study Guide for Maternity and Pediatric Nursing" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.