Dermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians offers a practical yet comprehensive approach for care of patients with skin disease. It was designed to be more than a reference manual that provides an alphabetical listing of skin conditions-because the diagnosis isn't always straightforward and differential diagnoses must be consider. This text can help advance practice clinicians and physicians develop essential dermatology competency through the fundamental knowledge of lesion morphology which can direct them to an accurate diagnosis. Chapters are organized by morphology and accompanied by more than 600 color photos to aid in easier diagnosis of common skin diseases, and early recognition of "high risk" conditions that require prompt management. Content focuses on pathophysiology, epidemiology, clinical presentations, diagnostics, differential diagnoses, management, complications, follow-up, patient education, referral and consultation. Special considerations address the unique needs of specific patient populations such as immunosuppression and pregnancy. And very importantly, new ICD-10 codes required by CMS for use October 2015 are included to help clinicians capture appropriate billing codes to maximize reimbursement.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e
- Practice Guidelines for Family Nurse Practitioners, 4e
- Ferri's Best Test: A Practical Guide to Clinical Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging, 3e (Ferri's Medical Solutions)
- Women's Health: A Primary Care Clinical Guide (4th Edition)
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 (Lange)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance
- Pediatric Primary Care, 6e
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts and Practice Questions, Second Edition
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2016 (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Dermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.