From the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine comes the Fifth Edition of this outstanding resource. The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics is your on-the-spot reference for virtually any situation you’ll face in obstetrics, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and gynecologic oncology. It’s also highly effective as a review tool for certification or recertification exams.
- Find information quickly with an easy-to-use outline format, modeled after The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics.
- Stay up to date with new information on minimally invasive surgical techniques; new diagnostic tools; and recent advances in conception, infertility, genetics, and prenatal diagnosis.
- Provide more effective patient care with a newly revised primary care chapter that reflects current practice standards and a new chapter on patient safety.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of residents and attending physicians in obstetrics and gynecology at The Johns Hopkins University
- Trust the manual that’s been used with confidence for more than 15 years by house officers, medical students, and practitioners who deal with obstetric and gynecologic diseases and disorders.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2019
- Williams Gynecology, Study Guide
- SOAP for Family Medicine
- Williams Gynecology, Third Edition
- Primary Care Medicine: Office Evaluation and Management of the Adult Patient
- Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Obstetric Triage and Emergency Care Protocols, Second Edition
- Maternal, Fetal, & Neonatal Physiology: A Clinical Perspective (Maternal Fetal and Neonatal Physiology)
- Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
*If this is not the "Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 27, 2022 13:23 +08.