Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Visually stunning and thoroughly up to date, the sixth edition of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology continues to set the standard for differential diagnosis of the surgical specimen. Offering the latest information on all currently known diseases, this classic two-volume reference presents advanced diagnostic techniques from a virtual “who’s who” of experts in the field – pathologists who provide authoritative guidance on the diagnostic evaluation of every type of specimen from every anatomic site. No matter what your level of training or experience, keeping Sternberg’s near your microscope is the next best thing to a personal consultation with a trusted colleague.
- Clearly visualize nearly every specimen you’re likely to see, thanks to more than 4,000 full-color illustrations, each color-balanced to dramatically improve image quality.
- Get practical, real-world help on diagnostic problems and pitfalls from the text that has emphasized a hands-on focus from the very first edition.
- Benefit from significant updates in key areas of the field, particularly in immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology.
- Stay up to date with new information on new molecular and immunohistochemical markers for diagnosis and prognosis of neoplasia, improved classification systems for diagnosis and prognosis, the role of pathology in new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, and the recognition of new entities or variants of entities.
- Keep abreast of updated World Health Organization (WHO) terminology regarding tumor diagnosis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Over 900 multiple choice questions to reinforce the material in the chapters
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- Quick Reference Handbook for Surgical Pathologists
- Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates, 4e
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
- Histology for Pathologists
- WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- Anatomic Pathology Board Review, 2e
- The Bethesda System for Reporting Cervical Cytology: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes
- The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology [2 - Volume Set]" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.