For nearly 70 years, health care professionals have turned to Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology for authoritative, dependable guidance on everything from general topics of surgical ethics to details of surgical procedures. As surgical techniques continue to evolve and new procedures are introduced, Te Linde’s remains your text of choice for up-to-date information and advice from today’s best surgeons and teachers. Updated diagnostic and management approaches are provided throughout, practical “pearls” that will improve your skills no matter what your level of experience, as well as, all surgical chapters contain new sections call outs to “New Steps in the Procedure” for a quick recap..
- New steps in the Procedure boxes included in all surgical chapters
- Get up-to-date guidance on everything from general background and pathology for surgical problems to patient and treatment selection, step-by-step surgical techniques, and post-operative concerns.
- Benefit from the strong visual support of more than 1,200 illustrations and photographs, now colorized to even more clearly portray the location of blood vessels, ligaments, and other structures.
- Explore innovative techniques with a new chapter on robotic surgery. In addition, the chapter on electrosurgical techniques has been extensively updated to include vessel sealing instruments.
- Discover fresh ideas and approaches thanks to new contributing authors
- Gain new insights into professional liability with an increased emphasis on risk prevention.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
- Williams Gynecology, Third Edition
- Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery
- Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
- Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Comprehensive Gynecology
- Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas
- Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies (Obstetrics Normal and Problem Preqnancies)
*If this is not the "Te Linde's Operative Gynecology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 7, 2022 21:59 +08.