Grabb and Smith’s Plastic Surgery has long been considered the premier reference for plastic surgery residents and practitioners. So it should be no surprise that for this 7th edition major steps have been taken to completely revise and refresh its content.
As always, this single-volume reference covers all major areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including pediatric issues. But updates in this latest edition include a complete reworking of the section on the Hand, an expansion of the dermatology coverage, a new section on body contouring, and 11 new chapters; Principles of Awake Sedation, Otoplasty, Congenital Anomalies of the Breast, Brachioplasty and Upper Trunk Contouring, Principles of Plastic Surgery after Massive Weight Loss, Anesthetic Techniques in the Upper Extremity; Management of Mutiliating Injuries of the Upper Extremity, Hand Tumors, Vascular Disorders of the Upper Limb, Management of the Burned Hand, and Rheumatoid Arthritis and Atypical Arthritic Conditions of the Hand.
• Chapters are short and high-yield
• Written by recognized experts, edited by a brand new editorial board
• Over 2,000 illustrations, including 1,500 in full-color
• Solution site
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery, Second Edition
- Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Plastic Surgery Emergencies: Principles and Techniques
- Plastic Surgery Case Review: Oral Board Study Guide
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion
- Plastic Surgery Secrets Plus, 2e
- Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 3e
- Review of Plastic Surgery, 1e
- Green's Operative Hand Surgery, 2-Volume Set, 7e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery (GRABB'S PLASTIC SURGERY)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.