The field of sports medicine is evolving, accelerated by emerging technologies and changing health care policies. To stay up to speed and ace the Boards, you need a resource that moves at your pace. Sanctioned by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), this handy review addresses all areas of the sports medicine subspecialty board examination—with coverage that spans the full spectrum of sports medicine, from medical to skeletal conditions related to the athlete. The editors and authors include orthopedic surgeons, family physicians, pediatricians, internal medicine specialists, physiatrists, certified athletic trainers, physical therapists, psychologists, nutritionists, exercise physiologists and more, ensuring that you’ll benefit from the broad spectrum of expertise embraced by the specialty. Look inside and explore…• Seven convenient sections address general considerations, evaluation of the injured athlete, medical problems, musculoskeletal problems, principles of rehabilitation, sports-specific populations, and special populations.• Comprehensive coverage includes all topic areas featured on sports medicine subspecialty board exams.• Easy-access bulleted format makes essential facts simple to locate and recall.• Tables, figures, and algorithms make complex ideas easy to grasp and retain. PLUS…• An online companion resource includes nearly 1,000 board-style practice questions with rationale for correct and incorrect responses—a great way to test your knowledge and improve your exam performance!
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide (Second Edition)
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide (Third Edition)
- Sports Medicine, Second Edition: Study Guide and Review for Boards
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- BRUKNER & KHAN'S CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE: INJURIES, VOL. 1
- Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- Netter's Sports Medicine, 2e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boards
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.