Product DescriptionNow in its Fifth Edition, this best-selling text offers comprehensive coverage of all the major topics in introductory epidemiology. With extensive treatment of the heart of epidemiology--from study designs to descriptive epidemiology to quantitative measures--this reader-friendly text is accessible and interesting to a wide range of beginning students in all health-related disciplines. A unique focus is given to real-world applications of epidemiology and the development of skills that students can apply in subsequent course work and in the field.
The Fifth Edition is a thorough revision with updated data throughout including: the top 10 leading causes of death, motor vehicle traffic death rates, mortality ratios, infant mortality rates, cancer deaths rates, tuberculosis incidence, life expectancy, incidence of AIDS, breast cancer death rates, tobacco consumption, dementia, suicide rates, unintentional injuries and much more.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Population Health: Creating a Culture of Wellness
- Essentials of Biostatistics in Public Health (Essential Public Health)
- Essentials of Environmental Health (Essential Public Health)
- Environmental Health: From Global to Local (Public Health/Environmental Health)
- Health Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practice (Jossey-Bass Public Health)
- Planning, Implementing, & Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer (7th Edition)
- Introduction to Public Health
- Nurses and Families: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention
- Caring for the Vulnerable: Perspectives in Nursing Theory, Practice and Research
- Essentials of Health Behavior (Essential Public Health)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Epidemiology for Public Health Practice (Friis, Epidemiology for Public Health Practice)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.