Product DescriptionTarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook is a convenient reference guide that provides a comprehensive review of major endocrine topics along with a succinct presentation of physiology, pathophysiology, and diagnostic and management strategies in endocrinology.
Endocrine topics include:
• Pituitary, thyroid, and adrenal disorders
• Male and female reproduction
• Diabetes and obesity
• Calcium metabolism and osteoporosis
Tarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook is a must-have tool for practicing primary care physicians as well as medical students, residents and endocrinology fellows.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Washington Manual of Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult (Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult Series)
- Endocrine Secrets, 6e
- Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology, Tenth Edition (Greenspan's Basic & Clinical Endocrinology)
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 13e
- Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology, Ninth Edition (LANGE Clinical Medicine)
- Harrison's Endocrinology, 4E (Harrison's Specialty)
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2018 Deluxe Lab-Coat Edition
- Manual of Endocrinology and Metabolism (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Tarascon Primary Care Pocketbook
- Endocrine Physiology, Fourth Edition (Lange Physiology Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Tarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.