Product DescriptionThe Tarascon General Surgery Pocketbook is a concise, organized, portable reference guide containing appropriately referenced basic science and clinical useful for both clinical preoperative and postoperative management and board review. Chapters are divided by anatomic and physiologic topics, including a section for managing surgical ward problems while on call and step-by-step outlines of the most common general and vascular surgery operations and exposures.
Easy-to-use and convenient, the Tarascon General Surgery Pocketbook is the ideal resource for general surgeons and senior surgery residents.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook
- Tarascon Primary Care Pocketbook
- Tarascon Medical Procedures Pocketbook
- Tarascon Hospital Medicine Pocketbook
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2017 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2018 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition
- Tarascon Pediatric Outpatient Pocketbook
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Surgical Recall (Recall Series)
- EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 17th Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Tarascon General Surgery Pocketbook" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.