Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook’s unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Access information anywhere - from the coffee shop to the classroom - with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
- Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!
- Learn core concepts quickly and efficiently with a highly templated design that highlights pathogenesis and morphology.
- New interior design with a more modern look
- Artwork revised and updated for a more modern look and more three-dimensional feel
- Targeted Therapy boxes included in online text – provides clinical information on appropriate therapy related to the disease under discussion
- All photomicrographs and gross photos reviewed and improved to ensure excellent quality
A trusted title in the world of pathology, Robbins offers easy-to-access information that’s concise and accurate
- W.B. Saunders Company
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4e (Robbins Pathology)
- Rapid Review Pathology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 4e
- Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,11th Edition (Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination & Board Review)
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E
- Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide, Third Edition (Lange Medical Books)
- Behavioral Medicine A Guide for Clinical Practice 4/E
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 (Lange)
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Practical Radiology: A Symptom-Based Approach
- Atlas of Human Anatomy: Including Student Consult Interactive Ancillaries and Guides, 6e (Netter Basic Science)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Robbins Basic Pathology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 9e (Robbins Pathology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.