Imaging of the Spine―an exhaustive, full-color reference―combines the ease of use of an atlas with the comprehensive coverage of a definitive reference work, in print and online. Renowned experts Drs. Thomas P. Naidich, Mauricio Castillo, Charles Raybaud, James G. Smirniotopoulos, Soonmee Cha, and Spyros Kollias cover every aspect of spine imaging, including the latest diagnostic modalities, interventional techniques, and image-guided procedures through over 1300 digital quality illustrations.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, with downloadable images.
- View 1300 digital quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities―MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine.
- Consult the expertise of a diverse group of experts from around the globe on the imaging of the spine.
- Tap into comprehensive coverage that includes diagnostic and therapeutic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to consistent and tightly focused chapters, a full color design, and key points boxes.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Neuroradiology: Spectrum and Evolution of Disease
- Imaging of the Brain: Expert Radiology Series
- Imaging in Spine Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging: Spine
- Neuroimaging: The Essentials (Essentials Series)
- Neuroradiology: A Core Review
- Osborn's Brain
- The NeuroICU Book, Second Edition
- Head and Neck Imaging (Expert Consult)
*If this is not the "Imaging of the Spine: Expert Radiology Series, Expert Consult-Online and Print" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 19, 2022 15:32 +08.