Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics has been the world’s most trusted pediatrics resource for nearly 75 years. Drs. Robert Kliegman, Bonita Stanton, Richard Behrman, and two new editors - Drs. Joseph St. Geme and Nina Schor - continue to provide the most authoritative coverage of the best approaches to care. This streamlined new edition covers the latest on genetics, neurology, infectious disease, melamine poisoning, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, psychosis associated with epilepsy, and more. Best of all, the expanded online access at Expert Consult features the full text, case studies, new references and journal articles, Clinics articles, and exclusive web-only content so that you get even more out of this invaluable reference.
- Understand the principles of therapy and which drugs and dosages to prescribe for every disease.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a full-color design and full-color photographs.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with abundant case studies, new references and journal articles, Clinics articles, and exclusive web-only content.
- Stay current on recent developments and hot topics such as melamine poisoning, long-term mechanical ventilation in the acutely ill child, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, age-specific behavior disturbances, and psychosis associated with epilepsy.
- Tap into substantially enhanced content with world-leading clinical and research expertise from two new editors―Joseph St. Geme, III, MD and Nina Schor, MD―who contribute on the key subspecialties, including pediatric infectious disease and pediatric neurology.
- Manage the transition to adult healthcare for children with chronic diseases through discussions of the overall health needs of patients with congenital heart defects, diabetes, and cystic fibrosis.
- Recognize, diagnose, and manage genetic conditions more effectively using an expanded section that covers these diseases, disorders, and syndromes extensively.
- Find information on chronic and common dermatologic problems more easily with a more intuitive reorganization of the section.
Nelson’s Textbook of Pediatrics continues to provide THE BEST pediatric information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and two new editors.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Textbook of Pediatric Medicine (Fleisher))
- Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP)
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- Caring for the Hospitalized Child: A Handbook of Inpatient Pediatrics
- Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis
- Lippincott Certification Review: Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics
*If this is not the "Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 6, 2022 02:57 +08.