Product DescriptionIn over two decades of practice, the author has been asked hundreds of questions by clients, as well as estheticians. Now, the Skin Care Answer Book provides concise, quick answers to the most-asked consumer skin care questions and will help educate students, licensed estheticians and clients alike about their individual skin types. It is written in easy language and is set up in a Q & A format, organized in chapters by subject so that it is easy to navigate.
- Milady Publishing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Understanding Skin Flip Chart (Flip Charts)
- Skin Care and Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary
- Skin Care Practices and Clinical Protocols: A Professional’s Guide to Success in Any Environment
- Your Esthetics Coach
- A Consumer's Dictionary of Cosmetic Ingredients, 7th Edition: Complete Information About the Harmful and Desirable Ingredients Found in Cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals
- Milady's Aesthetician Series: Peels and Chemical Exfoliation
- The Estheticians Guide to Outstanding Esthetics: Proven Techniques From Today's Industry Icons
- Aesthetics Exposed: Mastering Skin Care in a Medical Setting and Beyond
- The Skincare Bible: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Great Skin
- The Heart of Esthetics: Creating Loyal Clients & Achieving Financial Success
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Skin Care Answer Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.