Product DescriptionNational Geographic presents the 43 individuals who have led the U.S., plus America's newest commander-in-chief, in this up-to-date, authoritative, and lavishly illustrated family, school, and library reference. It features comprehensive profiles of the 43 former presidents along with timelines and descriptions of crucial events during their terms. Information about the 2016 president-elect is also included.
Thematic spreads cover a variety of topics from the history of voting rights to writing a presidential letter. Full-page portraits, famous quotes, and fascinating facts help kids get to know each leader. This new volume is a fascinating read and excellent reference for students and kids of all ages.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Weird But True Know-It-All: U.S. Presidents
- The Smithsonian Book of Presidential Trivia
- The Presidents Fact Book: The Achievements, Campaigns, Events, Triumphs, and Legacies of Every President
- The Presidents Visual Encyclopedia
- The New Big Book of U.S. Presidents 2016 Edition
- The Big Book of Presidents: From George Washington to Barack Obama
- 1,000 Facts About the White House
- Smart About the Presidents (Smart About History)
- George Mueller: He Dared to Trust God for the Needs of Countless Orphans
- The Brooklyn Bridge: The story of the world's most famous bridge and the remarkable family that built it. (Wonders of the World Book)
*If this is not the "Our Country's Presidents: A Complete Encyclopedia of the U.S. Presidency" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 9, 2022 13:25 +08.