John E. Hall’s Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 12th Edition offers at-a-glance reference to the most important facts and concepts from one of the world’s favorite medical physiology texts, all in a portable, quick-access format. It assembles all of the physiologic data and principles needed for the study of medicine, presents them in a concise, no-nonsense manner, and fits them into your pocket – for convenient access anytime!
- Efficiently review key concepts thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Carry the same authoritative, useful knowledge that readers of Guyton have come to trust – right in your pocket.
Easily locate more in-depth discussions inside the parent text with abundant cross-references and a parallel chapter organization.
Quickly access all of the most current physiology information on the go.
Delivers the salient points from the parent text in a manner that is ideal for rapid comprehension of the core concepts in Physiology
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 12e
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 2e (Guyton Physiology)
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E
- Physiology: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Thirteenth Edition (PreTest Basic Science)
- Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book: with Student Consult Access, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
- Guide to Clinical Documentation
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 12e (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.