Now in full-color with over 750 vivid images located near their text descriptions, Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound, 3rd Edition is the must-have resource for coverage of the basic principles of ultrasonography in small animal medical care. Using a logical body-systems approach, where chapters are organized from "head to tail," this third edition offers completely revised and up-to-date information regarding the latest techniques, applications, and developments in ultrasonography — including expanded coverage of Doppler imaging principles and new gross anatomic and pathological specimen images. Also new to this edition are 100 video clips (housed on a companion website) that demonstrate normal and abnormal conditions as they appear in ultrasound scans.
"This is the book that any clinician that has interest in veterinary diagnostic imaging should have." Reviewed by Denis Novak on behalf of European Journal of Companion Animal Practice, June 2015
"There will be very few clinicians who will fail to learn something new within a few minutes of opening it." Reviewed by Louise McLean on behalf of Veterinary Record, July 2015
Video clips accessible on the accompanying website allows the ultrasonographer to visualise organs in motion. The real stuff!" Reviewed by Fabienne Dethioux on behalf of Royal Canin: Vets Today, July 2015
- Head-to-tail chapter organization makes finding specific information quick and easy.
- The most up-to-date ultrasound imaging techniques ensure you stay on top of the industry.
- Online glossary contains over 400 terms offer a more complete understanding of ultrasonography.
- NEW! Color Design includes over 750 images appearing near their text mentions.
- NEW! Approximately 100 video clips located on the companion website demonstrate conditions as they appear to an ultrasonographer.
- NEW! Updated and expanded coverage of Doppler imaging principles and applications, including non-cardiac organs and abdominal vasculature, keep you up to date in this critical area.
- NEW! Gross anatomic and pathological specimen images accompany the ultrasound images to help orient you to the tissues under study.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Focused Ultrasound Techniques for the Small Animal Practitioner
- Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology
- Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat
- Atlas of Small Animal Ultrasonography
- Small Animal Surgery
- Guide to Ruminant Anatomy: Dissection and Clinical Aspects
- Atlas of Small Animal CT and MRI
- What's That?: A Beginner's Guide to Veterinary Abdominal Ultrasound
- Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine Expert Consult, 8e (2Volumes)
- Diagnostic MRI in Dogs and Cats
*If this is not the "Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 00:46 +08.