The twelfth edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this best-selling title's long tradition as one of the world's favorite physiology textbooks. The immense success of this book is due to its description of complex physiologic principles in language that is easy to read and understand. Now with an improved color art program, thorough updates reflecting today's medicine and science, and accessible online at Student Consult, this textbook is an excellent source for mastering essential human physiology knowledge.
- Learn and remember vital concepts easily thanks to short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- See core concepts applied to real-life situations with clinical vignettes throughout the text.
- Discover the newest in physiology with updates that reflect the latest advances in molecular biology, cardiovascular, neurophysiology, and gastrointestinal topics.
- Visualize physiologic principles clearly with over 1000 bold, full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Distinguish core concepts from more in-depth material with a layout that uses gray shading to clearly differentiate between "need-to-know" and "nice-to-know" information.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult along with bonus resources such as image banks, self-assessment questions, physiology animations, and more!
This new edition continues the long tradition of "Guyton" as one of the world's favorite physiology textbooks.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 3e (Guyton Physiology)
- Teaching and Learning in Physical Therapy: From Classroom to Clinic
- Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination: Patient Interview and Tests & Measures
- Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access, 3e
- Psychosocial Aspects of Healthcare (3rd Edition) (Drench, Psychosocial Aspects of Healthcare)
- Atlas of Human Anatomy: Including Student Consult Interactive Ancillaries and Guides, 6e (Netter Basic Science)
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 8e (Robbins Pathology)
- Foundations of Clinical Research: Applications to Practice (3rd Edition)
- Atlas of Anatomy
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 12e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.