Product DescriptionOperative Techniques: Sports Medicine Surgery offers you all the how-to step-by-step guidance from experts Bruce Reider, Michael Terry, and Matthew Provencher that you need to perform the latest techniques in this specialty. Large full-color intraoperative photos, accompanied by detailed illustrations, dedicated website, and companion DVD demonstrate procedures, both arthroscopic and open. This concise, accessible multimedia resource shows you what you need to know and how to do it all―from ACL reconstruction and labral tear repair to loose body removal and treatment of turf toe. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use reference that no sports medicine surgeon should be without.
This is a title in the Operative Techniques series. Please visit www.operativetechniques.com for more information.
- Includes full-text web access so you can search the text online, view surgical videos that let you see the experts perform the techniques and perfect your own, zoom in on illustrations and use reference links for further research on the procedures.
- Discusses pearls and pitfalls with an emphasis on optimizing outcomes to improve the quality of your technique and learn the expert’s approach to getting the best results.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
- Provides discussions of post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence to give you important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Highlights key anatomies with color photos and illustrations as well as diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life to help you see every detail with clarity.
- Features a DVD with an hour of videos of procedures to help you refine your technique.
- Used Book in Good Condition
*If this is not the "Operative Techniques: Sports Medicine Surgery: Book, Website and DVD" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 24, 2020 19:05 PST.