Product DescriptionA Pocket Guide to Clinical Midwifery: The Efficient Midwife, Second Edition is a must-have resource for midwives, women’s health nurse practitioners, and all levels of health care providers working in the women’s health field. Organized alphabetically for easy reference, it features important concepts, diagnostic tools, algorithms, and management options, including conventional, lifestyle, and complementary therapies, all in one place.
Completely updated and revised, the new edition offers current evidence-based references, the latest medication recommendations, and midwifery practice pearls. Also provided are recent changes to practice, such as FHR monitoring, hypertensive guidelines, contraception updates, prenatal care, LGBTQIA+ support, precepting, sexual health, and evidence-based practice.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Varney's Midwifery
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care: A Woman-Centered Approach
- Managing Contraception 2019-2020: for your pocket
- Midwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide
- Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth, Sixth Edition
- Women's Gynecologic Health
- The Labor Progress Handbook: Early Interventions to Prevent and Treat Dystocia
- Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
- Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Midwifery & Women's Health
*If this is not the "A Pocket Guide to Clinical Midwifery: The Efficient Midwife" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 3, 2022 11:03 +08.