Product DescriptionHealth Care Market Strategy: From Planning to Action, Fifth Edition, a standard reference for nearly 20 years, bridges the gap between marketing theory and implementation by showing you, step-by-step, how to develop and execute successful marketing strategies using appropriate tactics. By putting the concepts learned in introductory marketing courses into action using the authors’ own unique model―called the strategy/action match― you will learn how to determine exactly which tactics to employ in each stage of the market.
In this new edition, you’ll also discover the latest practical applications for strategy development, the marketing planning process, challenges of a competitive marketplace, vision, and other critical aspects of health care marketing. Whether you’re a student interested in learning marketing strategy or a working executive seeking additional training in management, this book will teach you what a sound strategy looks like, and the importance of an overall strategy before a marketing plan is created.
Significantly revised, the Fifth Edition features:
- Updated references to examples of market champions, disruptive organizations and innovative leaders as well as new discussions of the social and business conflicts between ‘good
market share’ and ‘bad market share’ and potential future disruptive technologies
- Recent examples that reflect current business models such as online retailers and online health information websites such as WebMD
- Thoroughly updated chapter on the competitive marketplace with new discussion on the domestic medical tourism trend and expanded discussion of transparency
- More discussion on federal policy, Medicare and Medicaid, the ramifications of an aging population, higher costs, strained healthcare systems and an unpredictable congress
- A new discussion on Integrated Marketing Communications, including new and enhanced discussion of digital media and how its effectiveness is measured
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Health Communication in the New Media Landscape
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Emphasizing Common Roles
- Human Resource Management in Health Care: Principles and Practices
- Complexity Leadership: Nursing's Role in Health Care Delivery
- Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication (with featured article "The Necessary Art of Persuasion," by Jay A. Conger)
- Elephant in the Room: How Relationships Make or Break the Success of Leaders and Organizations
- Essentials of Health Care Marketing
- Managerial Epidemiology Cases and Concepts (AUPHA/HAP Book)
- Principles of Risk Management and Patient Safety
*If this is not the "Health Care Market Strategy: From Planning to Action" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 6, 2022 09:45 +08.