Product DescriptionNow with larger print!
Used by prescribers around the world, including physicians, pharmacists, nurses, physician assistants, dentists, and medical transcriptionists, the Large Print: Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia® 2017 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition continues its tradition as the leading portable drug reference packed with vital drug information to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care.
Now in large print!
The Large Print: Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia® 2017 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition details FDA approved drug dosing, available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, safety in pregnancy and lactation, relative drug pricing information, Canadian trade names, and an herbal & alternative therapies section. Multiple tables supplement the drug content, including opioid equivalency, emergency drug infusions, cardiac dysrhythmia protocols, pediatric drug dosing, and much more.
New to the 2017 Edition:
• Updated with new drug information
• New drugs reflect updated FDA Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling Rule (PLLR)
• FDA guideline updates
• Removal of discontinued drugs and outdated dosing information
As always, each edition of the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia® is meticulously peer-reviewed by experts and is now available in multiple print, mobile, and digital formats.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Tarascon Primary Care Pocketbook
- Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook
- EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 17th Edition
- Maxwell Quick Medical Reference
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2017
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2018 Deluxe Lab-Coat Edition
- Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination And Practice Preparation
- Medcharts - Top 200 Drugs Review (Laminated)
- The Practitioner's Pocket Pal: Ultra Rapid Medical Reference
*If this is not the "Large Print: Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2017 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 13, 2021 08:46 PST.