Product DescriptionMidwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide, Fourth Edition is a comprehensive review designed to help midwives and women's health nurse practitioners prepare for their certification exams. Based on the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB) and the National Certification Corporation (NCC) test blueprints, it contains nearly 1,000 questions with answers and rationales representing those found on the exams. The Fourth Edition also includes a new chapter on well woman care: menopause and beyond.
Midwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide, Fourth Edition is published in partnership with the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) and endorsed by the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH).
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Preferred Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook and Navigate 2 TestPrep.
- Midwifery Women s Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- A Pocket Guide to Clinical Midwifery: The Efficient Midwife
- Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Women's Gynecologic Health
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Midwifery & Women's Health
- Pharmacology for Women's Health
- Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth, Sixth Edition
- Managing Contraception 2017-2018
- Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- The Labor Progress Handbook: Early Interventions to Prevent and Treat Dystocia
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Midwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.