Product DescriptionNow in full color, this best-selling text will introduce you to the basics of infectious disease epidemiology, environmental epidemiology, molecular epidemiology, and psychosocial/behavioral epidemiology.
Perfect for those with no prior familiarity with health-related fields or statistics, Epidemiology 101, Second Edition, uses a clear, cohesive writing style and follows the basic Epidemiology 101 curriculum framework as outlined in the AAC&U and APTR Recommendations for Undergraduate Public Health Education. End-of-chapter exercises provide access to a laboratory component for college science courses that require a laboratory.
• Full color pages with 25% more tables and charts throughout to capture the reader's interest and enhance learning
• Current, tangible examples from the field that are relevant and familiar to young students such as big data, cyberbullying, and disease outbreaks including Ebola and Zika
• New chapters that cover Epidemiology and Data Presentation (with practice questions for the MCAT® examination) and Epidemiology and Screening for Disease
• Access to Navigate 2 online learning materials, including a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, learning analytics reporting tools, and more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essentials of Biostatistics in Public Health (Essential Public Health)
- Information Systems for Healthcare Management, Eighth Edition
- Science and the Modern World
- Community/Public Health Nursing Practice: Health for Families and Populations (Maurer, Community/ Public Health Nursing Practice)
- Introduction to Health Research Methods
- Theory and Reality: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Science (Science and Its Conceptual Foundations series)
- Global Health 101 (Essential Public Health)
- Essentials of Environmental Health (Essential Public Health)
- Health Economics (with Economic Applications and InfoTrac 2-Semester Printed Access Card): Theory, Insights, and Industry Studies (Upper Level Economics Titles)
- An Introduction to Community & Public Health
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Epidemiology 101 (Essential Public Health)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.