SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE HARRISON’S PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE, 19e ALONG WITH THE COMPANION HARRISON’S MANUAL!
This dollar-saving Harrison’s bundle includes these two great resources:
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition
Through six decades, no resource has matched the authority, esteemed scholarship, and scientific rigor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. Capturing the countless advances and developments across the full span of medicine, the 19th edition of Harrison’s provides a complete update of essential content related to disease pathogenesis, clinical trials, current diagnostic methods and imaging approaches, evidence-based practice guidelines, and established and newly approved treatment methods.
Here are just a few of the outstanding features of the Nineteenth Edition:
•Presented in two volumes: Volume 1 is devoted to foundational principles, cardinal manifestations of disease and approach to differential diagnosis; Volume 2 covers disease pathogenesis and treatment
•NEW chapters on important topics such as Men’s Health, The Impact of Global Warming on Infectious Diseases, Fatigue, and many more
•Critical updates in management and therapeutics in Hepatitis, Coronary Artery Disease, Ebola Virus Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lipoprotein Disorders, HIV and AIDS, and more.
•Increased number of the popular Harrison’s clinical algorithms; clinically relevant radiographic examples spanning hundreds of diseases; clinical-pathological images in full color; crystal clear, full color drawings and illustrations and helpful tables and summary lists that make clinical application of the content faster than ever
•Access to outstanding multi-media resources including practical videos demonstrating essential bedside procedures, physical examination techniques, endoscopic findings, cardiovascular findings, and more
The package also includes…..
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, Nineteenth Edition
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine is a concise, bedside resource derived from content found in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition. Perfect for use at the point of care, the Manual presents clinical information covering key aspects of the diagnosis, clinical manifestations, and treatment of the major diseases that are likely to be encountered in medical practice. Presented in full color and incorporating an efficient blend of succinct text, bullet points, algorithms, and tables Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, Nineteenth Edition covers every area of clinical medicine, including:
• Etiology and Epidemiology
• Clinically Relevant Pathophysiology
• Signs and Symptoms
• Differential Diagnosis
• Physical and Laboratory Findings
• Practice Guidelines
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set (Cecil Textbook of Medicine)
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (Guyton Physiology)
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2018
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2018
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- FRONTRUNNERS® Internal Medicine Board Review Syllabus 2017: Core Review for the ABIM Certification & Recertification Exams ***OUT OF PRINT, 2019 EDITION NOW AVAILABLE***
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition and Harrison's Manual of Medicine 19th Edition VAL PAK" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.