Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A unique point-of-care guide to clinical hematology-oncology that answers the most frequently asked questions
Hematology-Oncology Clinical Questions is the single-best resource for quickly converting the most current data and research into practical, diagnostic real-time solutions. This unique book answers more than 60 of the clinical hematology-oncology questions most commonly asked of the authors during consultation. The content flow simulates the consultation process: Question…Data…Synthesis…Solution.
The initial chapters prepare you with essential background fundamentals of hematology-oncology. Subsequent chapters are divided into tumor type, beginning with solid tumor types, and then hematological malignancies. Each chapter includes:
• Key Concepts
• The Clinical Scenario
• The Action Items
Hematology-Oncology Clinical Questions will prove to be a powerful tool to help learners from all points of the clinical spectrum understand the basic concepts of caring for a cancer patient.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Oncology Board Review, Second Edition (Book + Free App)
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A (Book + Free App)
- Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2019
- Hematopathology and Coagulation: Self-Assessment and Board Review
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review
- Handbook of Benign Hematology
*If this is not the "Hematology-Oncology Clinical Questions" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 27, 2022 16:49 +08.