Today’s Best Practices in Your Pocket!
Guidelines for the most common outpatient conditions – in a NEW user-friendly outline format!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 has been reformatted into an easy-to-use outline to provide you with quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for the common outpatient conditions. Content is drawn from a wide array of recommendations from government agencies, expert panels, medical specialty organizations, and other professional and scientific organizations. Each topic is carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine, and the text overflows with clinical pearls, easy-to-apply take home points, and guideline-based algorithms designed to simplify clinical decision-making.
• Every topic updated
• NEW user-friendly outline format speeds you to most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines
• The perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity – exactly the amount of information you need – no more, less
• Authoritative content drawn from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
• Carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine
• Easy-to-apply take-home points are perfect for busy clinicians
• Clinical pearls for all healthcare providers
• Spans all areas of general medicine
• Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
• Updated evidence-based content
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 (Lange)
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2017 Deluxe Lab-Coat Edition
- The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2017 (The 5-Minute Consult Series)
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Family Medicine, 4th Edition (Lange)
- Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5e
- Pocket Primary Care (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Family Practice Guidelines, Fourth Edition
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2016 (Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy (Sanford))
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 (Lange)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.