Infectious Diseases – as only Harrison’s can cover them
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to infectious diseases derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 137 chapters from more than 190 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• Current, complete coverage of need-to-know topics, including infections in organ systems, bacterial infections, viral infections, prion diseases, fungal infections, and protozoal infections
• Addresses underlying epidemiologic, pathophysiologic, and genetic factors
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• Includes special update on Zika virus etiology, clinical manifestations, and complications
• The chapter on HIV infections and AIDS by Anthony Fauci and Dr. H. Clifford Lane is widely considered to be a classic in the field
• Two chapters comprise atlases of images that will prove invaluable in clinical assessments
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2017
- Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 3/E (In Thirty Days Series)
- Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 3rd Edition (Harrison's Specialty)
- Mandell, Douglas and Bennett’s Infectious Disease Essentials, 1e (Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases)
- Infectious Diseases: Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Antibiotics Simplified
- Oxford Handbook of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19/E (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Mayo Clinic Infectious Diseases Board Review (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: 2-Volume Set, 8e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Harrison's Infectious Diseases, Third Edition (Harrison's Specialty)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.