INCLUDES DOWNLOADABLE VIDEOS AVAILABLE AT: mhprofessional.com/mediacenter
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
More than 1,000 full-color photographs speed diagnosis of the dermatologic conditions most often encountered in primary care
One of the bestselling dermatology books in the world, this quick-reference clinical guide has virtually defined the field for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students for more than three decades. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Eighth Edition combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions along with an overview of epidemiology and pathophysiology, and detailed information on diagnosis and treatment.
• Approximately 1083 full-color images, with more than 40% new to this edition
• A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and includes helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of the disease
• ICD-10 codes are included for each disease
• Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis, management, and therapy
• Many images highlight skin disease in different ethnic populations
If you’ve been looking for a unique combination text, clinical reference, and color atlas that spans the entire field of dermatology, and has been trusted by thousands of clinicians and students, your search ends here.
- Fitzpatrick s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology Eighth Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Red Book 2015: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2018: 5 Books in 1, 1e (Ferri's Medical Solutions)
- Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, 3e (Pfenninger, Pfenniger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, Expert Consult)
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5e
- The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2018 (The 5-Minute Consult Series)
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6e
- Family Practice Guidelines, Fourth Edition
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Third Edition (Lange)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.