Updated edition of the #1 orthopaedic evidence-based textbook and reference guide
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Dutton’s Orthopaedic: Examination, Evaluation and Intervention provides readers with a systematic logical approach to the evaluation and intervention of the orthopedic patient. In this comprehensive and up-to-date fourth edition, Dutton strikes the perfect balance in its coverage of examination and treatment. The textbook emphasizes the appropriate use of manual techniques and therapeutic exercise while outlining the correct applications of electrotherapeutic and thermal modalities as adjuncts to the rehabilitative process.
The content reflects the consistent unified voice of a single author – a prominent practicing therapist who delivers step-by-step guidance on the examination of each joint and region. This in-depth coverage leads you logically through systems review and differential diagnosis aided by decision-making algorithms & features new coverage on balance and concussions. New videos on testing and method techniques are available on AcessPT (if adopted) Also this edition has added 10-15 board review questions per chapter and has updated chapters to reflect the latest research and treatment techniques.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Orthopedic Physical Examination Tests: An Evidence-Based Approach (2nd Edition)
- Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques)
- Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice
- Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation, 3e
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
- ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making in Physical Therapy, 3e
- Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6e (Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation)
- Orthopedic Physical Assessment Atlas and Video: Selected Special Tests and Movements, 1e (Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation)
- Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists: Screening for Referral, 6e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Dutton's Orthopaedic: Examination, Evaluation and Intervention, Fourth Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.