How the Immune System Works has helped thousands of students understand what's in their hefty immunology textbooks. In this book, Dr. Sompayrac cuts through the jargon and details to reveal, in simple language, the essence of this complex subject: how the immune system fits together, how it protects us from disease and, perhaps most importantly, why it works the way it does.
Featuring Dr. Sompayrac's hallmark lively prose and engaging analogies, How the Immune System Works has been rigorously updated for this sixth edition, including the latest information on subjects such as vaccines, immunological memory, and cancer. A highlight of this edition is a new chapter on immunotherapies – currently one of the hottest topics in immunology.
Whether you are completely new to immunology, or require a refresher, How the Immune System Works will provide you with a clear and engaging overview of this fascinating subject.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Janeway's Immunobiology (Ninth Edition)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2020, Thirtieth edition
- The Basics of Cancer Immunotherapy
- Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System
- Immunology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease (Robbins Pathology)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2019, Twenty-ninth edition
*If this is not the "How the Immune System Works (The How it Works Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 14, 2021 08:41 PST.