Female genital plastic surgery has become an increasingly sought-after option for women seeking improvement in genital appearance, relief from discomfort, and increased sexual pleasure. These surgeries are a combination of gynecologic, plastic, and cosmetic procedures. Every year sees a higher demand for physicians properly trained and able to perform them.
This unique text from the acknowledged experts in the field covers;
- the anatomy of the area
- the specific surgical procedures and all their variations
- patients' rationales for surgery
- training guidelines and ethical issues
- outcome statistics
- sexual issues
- patient selection
- potential risks and complications.
Examining the issues from individual patient's perspectives, it is written in an academic but easy-to-read style with understandable and unambiguous drawings and photographs. It contains a step-by-step surgical approach, how to best select the right surgical candidates, how to treat this select group of patients, the sexual issues involved, how to individualize techniques for each specific patient, how to deal with criticism from colleagues or journalists, psychosexual issues, and patient protection.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, classification and techniques
- Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty
- High Definition Body Sculpting: Art and Advanced Lipoplasty Techniques
- Textbook of Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Drive Medical Economy Removable Top I. V. Pole, Silver Vein
- Saloniture Premium Aluminum Instrument Tray - Silver
- Aesthetic Vaginal Plastic Surgery: A Practical Guide
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
*If this is not the "Female Genital Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 30, 2022 06:16 +08.