Product DescriptionGet real results for your business – maximize your training and development programs
Corporate learning and development programs play an undeniable role in successful business endeavors, but only when they're done right. The significant revisions in the third edition of The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning add fresh, timely elements to a resource that has become known globally as a trusted guide for professionals determined to get the most of their companies' training and development programs. All-new examples, tools, guides, and insights combine to make an excellent, all-in-one resource for everyone from workplace professionals and HR managers to training development providers and businesses leaders looking to maximize the return on their enterprise's learning budget.
Infused with current research and recent case studies, this resource serves as a practical guide that recommends concrete actions for producing tangible results. Tools, guides, and checklists in every chapter ensure that readers walk away with meaningful strategies that can be implemented right away. The book includes:
- A complete review of research drawn from thousands of insights, goals, and lessons learned
- Specific strategies and actions that can be put into effect quickly for immediate results
- A focus on ROI for business leaders wanting to make a clearer connection between dollars spent and new skills gained
- Checklists in each chapter to help learning organizations perform quality audits of new and existing learning programs
The third edition of The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning contains so many new resources and so much thoroughly-revised content that even those who own previous editions will find its reinvigorated approach highly beneficial. Strengthen the link between your learning efforts and your business goals with this increasingly popular, globally recognized resource.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Field Guide to the 6Ds: How to Use the Six Disciplines to Transform Learning into Business Results
- The Deep Change Field Guide: A Personal Course to Discovering the Leader Within
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- How to Measure Training Results : A Practical Guide to Tracking the Six Key Indicators
- Telling Ain't Training: Updated, Expanded, Enhanced
- The Learning and Development Book
- Design for How People Learn (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- The Art and Science of Training
- The Extraordinary Coach: How the Best Leaders Help Others Grow
- Evaluating Training Programs: The Four Levels (3rd Edition)
*If this is not the "The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning: How to Turn Training and Development into Business Res" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 2, 2021 00:44 PST.