The field encompassed by rheumatology has evolved rapidly over the last decade to include multiple immune-modulating and biologic medications, new classification criteria, significant updates on bone metabolism, and completely new paradigms of treatment based on groundbreaking studies published within the last 5 years. Although much has been adopted as standard of care based on new data, most textbooks do not reflect these practice changes.
Rheumatology Board Review highlights the latest advances in the field and new standards of care, including references to current citations in the medical literature. It provides international standards and guidelines and is designed to convey a maximum amount of information quickly and efficiently, with many helpful schematics, radiographs, and tables.
Rheumatology Board Review offers chapter coverage of:
• Non-inflammatory joint and soft tissue disorders
• Selected topics in rheumatoid arthritis
• Selected topics in systemic lupus erythematosus
• Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
• IgG4-related disease
• Selected topics in pediatric rheumatology
• HIV and rheumatic diseases
• Miscellaneous arthropathies
• Review of musculoskeletal radiology
• Study design, measurement, and basic statistical analysis
• Update on vasculitis
Rheumatology Board Review is a must-have reference for rheumatology fellows and professionals seeking a concise yet thorough review of state-of-the-art rheumatology.
- Rheumatology Board Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets, 3e
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- The Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
- Self Assessment Questions in Rheumatology
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- MKSAP (R) 17 Rheumatology
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 10e (Kelleys Textbbok of Rheumatology)
- A Clinician's Pearls & Myths in Rheumatology
- MKSAP 16: Rheumatology
- Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 6e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Rheumatology Board Review" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.