Product DescriptionThe second edition of this book is written for anyone who wants to change his or her life through bariatric weight loss surgery. Learn realistic and practical strategies for dealing with emotional difficulties encountered before and after your weight loss surgery—strategies that help you: • Relieve stress without using food •Modify unhealthy behavior •Overcome hurdles to establishing a consistent exercise program •Deal with negative reactions by friends, family, and spouse to your weight loss •Prevent relapse...and more.
- Matrix Medical Communications
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Weight Loss Surgery Coping Companion: A Practical Guide for Coping with Post-Surgery Emotions
- Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies
- Recipes for Life After Weight-Loss Surgery, Revised and Updated: Delicious Dishes for Nourishing the New You and the Latest Information on Lower-BMI Gastric Banding Procedures
- Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook: Healthy Recipes to Enjoy Favorite Foods After Weight-Loss Surgery
- Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success: A Practical Patient Guide To Help Maximize Your Weight Loss Results
- Mindset Breakthrough: Achieve Weight-Loss Surgery Success
- Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery
- Bariatric Mindset Success: Live Your Best Life and Keep The Weight Off After Weight Loss Surgery
- The Sleeved Life: A Patient-to-Patient Guide on Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Weight Loss Surgery
- The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook: Easy Meal Plans and Recipes to Eat Well & Keep the Weight Off
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Emotional First + Aid Kit: A Practical Guide to Life After Bariatric Surgery, Second Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.