Product DescriptionA valuable resource for any health professional, the Maxwell Quick Medical Reference packs essential information used in everyday clinical practice. Color-coded pages group the information by topic and make it easily accessible while heavy cardstock paper and plastic spiral binding make the book durable day in and day out. Pocket size allows it to go anywhere - the wards, E.R., O.R., clinic - even the library or lab.
Browse through the online copy at maxwellbooks.com and see what's included. This inexpensive small text can save you time at work and make you look good in the process!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- History and Physical Exam Pocketcard Set
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Whitecoat MedInfo Clipboard Medical Edition Black
- Perfect H&P Notebook (Medical History and Physical Exam Notebook)
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2017 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2017
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- MDF® Tromner Neurological Reflex Hammer with built-in brush for cutaneous and superficial responses - Light - HDP Handle - Black (MDF555P-11)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Maxwell Quick Medical Reference" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.