Product DescriptionControl of Communicable Diseases Manual, 20th Edition Every chapter updated, and most benefitting from parallel updated by international experts, at both, CDC and WHO, priority has been given to ensuring global relevance. New disease variants have been included and some chapters have been fundamentally reworked. The 20th edition is a timely update to a milestone reference work that ensures the relevance and usefulness to every public health professional around the world.
"Since 2008 we have seen an explosion in infectious diseases of international concern. In 2009 we had the H1N1 pandemic. In 2012 a new, highly fatal coronavirus named Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) was first reported out of Saudi Arabia. And as we go to press, an old foe Ebola is creating the largest epidemic of Ebola virus disease (EVD) in human history. All 3 of these cases reinforce the need for health practitioners to have an expert guide in the use of sound infection control practices. This new version of Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (CCDM), the 20th revision of this 96-year-old favorite of the health community, is now available to address these important concerns." From the Forward - Georges C. Benjamin, MD, Executive Director, American Public Health Association
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology: Theory and Practice
- Epidemiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e (Gordis, Epidemiology)
- Global Burden of Disease and Risk Factors
- Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 9e
- Public Health Science and Nursing Practice: Caring for Populations
- Red Book 2015: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Epidemiology: Beyond the Basics
- Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods
- Health Policy and Politics: A Nurse's Guide (Milstead, Health Policy and Politics)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Control of Communicable Diseases Manual" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.