Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase!
Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A is a concise, outline-based study guide covering all topics that appear on the Hematology Certification Exam. The book includes all topics listed in the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) blueprint as essential material for the exam and highlights topic areas that are often found on the test.
For hematology and oncology fellows as well as practicing clinicians needing a refresher before taking MOC, this handy study guide which comes with a mobile-optimized App provides succinct overviews of all blood disorders, syndromes and diseases with practice questions on the go. Each disorder or disease-based chapter provides the same structure for ease of use beginning with the epidemiology, and followed by the etiology and risk factors, signs and symptoms, diagnostic criteria, indications for treatment, prognostic factors, treatment recommendations, and special considerations. The authors provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, including well-established treatment regimens for a variety of blood disorders, including iron disorders, bone marrow failure syndromes, platelet and megakaryocytic disorders, hemostasis, thrombosis, and hematologic malignancies. Later chapters review other major subspecialty areas found on the exam including transfusion medicine and hematopoietic cell transplantation. With 200 board-style questions and answers with detailed rationales, Hematology Board Review is the go-to, quick review for any trainee preparing for initial certification and for hematologists or oncologists preparing for recertification.
- Includes 200 board-style questions and answers with rationales
- Provides key point summaries of each topic area for quick study and easy recall
- Thorough coverage of hematologic malignancies, blood disorders, transfusion medicine, hematopoietic cell transplantation, and standard treatment regimens
- Tables providing key data and information related to staging, treatment options, and disease classifications
- Includes free access to mobile and online app – track and sync your progress on up to three devices!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Oncology Board Review, Second Edition (Book + Free App)
- Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Hematology and Transfusion Medicine Board Review Made Simple: Case Series which cover topics for the USMLE, Internal medicine Board, as well as, the Hematology Board Examinations.
- Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2018
- Hematology Case Review
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Biostatistics for Oncologists
- Hematology-Oncology Clinical Questions
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A (Book + Free App)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.