In Restoring Quality Health Care, Dr. Scott Atlas examines the status of US health care, particularly in light of the Affordable Care Act, and presents a series of key reforms to meet the significant health care challenges facing the nation. Atlas proposes a six-point, strategic, incentive-based reform plan for US health care. The plan aims to instill market-based competition, empower consumers, and reduce the federal government’s authority over health care.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care--and How to Fix It
- A Republic, If You Can Keep It
- Man's 4th Best Hospital
- Big Business: A Love Letter to an American Anti-Hero
- The Diversity Delusion: How Race and Gender Pandering Corrupt the University and Undermine Our Culture
- The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care
- Priced Out: The Economic and Ethical Costs of American Health Care
- In Excellent Health: Setting the Record Straight on America's Health Care (Hoover Institution Press Publication)
- Overcharged: Why Americans Pay Too Much For Health Care
- Basic Economics
*If this is not the "Restoring Quality Health Care: A Six-Point Plan for Comprehensive Reform at Lower Cost (Hoover Insti" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 31, 2020 12:53 PST.